wind to thy wings~
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Yesterday was a totally hectic day. EDB in the morning, econs quiz in the afternoon and dance farewell at night. Not to mention Friday was the whole day stay in the school and chiong homework so that I would be more free to go for team dinner at night which left me going home late and sleeping late and I slept late last night watching tv as well and woke up early early this morning because the aircon was too cold and I couldn't sleep :S
Outings with the gym people are always fun. But fatty. Recently I have gone out to eat Long John's, Mos, Fish and Co, Delifrance AND on Friday Seoul Garden as well. Needless to say my diet is failing :S
I walked from J8 to school in less than 10 minutes yesterday. Or maybe I took more than 10 as I reached school later than 1pm. But that's still a feat. And I reached hot and sweaty and without lunch. So was starving by refreshment good thing Zhu Hui decided to eat.
Which reminds me of my $20 Borders Book Voucher :) And the BZA should bring me on their next outing to spend their Kino Vouchers as well. Set?
Yesterday was the first BZA official outing. Why did I have to go with them :S Silly right. That Zhi Xu went for the Bully Zhi Xu Alliance outing :S Good thing Zhu Hui pretended she was neutral -.-
Haha. And they form my 猪朋狗友. Zhu for Zhu of course but Lewis becomes a dog. Tsk. Still dare to take a lift from me.
Stuff myself with distractions. Go study now Zhi Xu.
Wah pain. I never wanted it to be like that and still don't. It doesn't have to be like that right? Why do I always have to give up one thing for another. And I thought I had already made it quite clear the other time. I'm trying to do as you say. And leave you alone for now. But please please don't let it all end like that. It sucks. I hate myself for being like that.
wishing wind to thy wings at 9:47 AM
c0mments