wind to thy wings~
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Philosophy Essay to be done in class tomorrow. Howww... Screams.
I like philo classes because they are usually very thought provoking. But things like a philo question on your worldview. I really think that I don't have an established worldview yet. But tomorrow might be a good chance to start probing [ok maybe more than start but actualise and materialise my thoughts out loud] but I somehow do not think I would be able to organise my convoluted thoughts in a simple essay just like that. I need ages and ages to think and consider and argue with myself before trying to summarise my own thoughts.
Hmm.... That brings me to something I thought about a long time ago. The educational system of encouraging questioning in class, to the extent of grading students on class participation and vocal-ness, actually penalises people like me who need a lot of time to think and consider question before coming up with an answer. While some are able to be vocal and voice out thoughts before they actually take shape or are able to think quickly and answer questions in class, others would take time to consider the question and formulate reasonings, testing it out mentally before vocalising them which would of course not be effective in class discussions which also move rapidly.
Speaking of which. I still have a philo essay to write tomorrow and I haven't started choosing my topic. Laughs.
wishing wind to thy wings at 10:15 PM
c0mments