wind to thy wings~

Monday, July 30, 2007

Ooooh, I feel like going to cut hair! Haha see how lahh... Cutting hair today would be too much a waste of shopping time. [I feel and sound like a bimbo UGHS].


--


Read read read. Shall try to finish the 2nd last issue of The Economist today so that I can start on the 28th one so that I won't lag behind and drag the three people behind me down as well. Yeps yeps. [But that means less shopping time right? :(]


Finished my book on Development as Freedom AND Harry Potter this week [Seeeeee not bimbotic already] and I'm starting to go back into bookwormish mode. Not bookwormish/muggerish mode but bookwormish as in seriously read random books mode. Ahhh... This will not help my grades.


--


Tcah, I wonder how many people read my blog. It's kinda scary when people you don't know read actually read. [Horrible grammar but I hope you get what I mean] Hmmm. Back to the other blog for private posts or to update my diary again? Heee. But recently don't have much private thoughts to whine about because mostly I will just talk about it. So at least good lahh :)


--


Ok Zhi Xu shan't waste shopping time she'll go read now!



wishing wind to thy wings at 9:26 AM
c0mments

Post a Comment