wind to thy wings~
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
I realised. Recently I've been blogging a lot less than usual. Hmm... Guess why.
Er. Gym today was finally fun. Did Aster's routines for Rope, Hoop and Clubs [DIED for clubs she has the weirdest ping hens and the most undoable forward roll. I can do it from standing up position but how do you forward roll from a kneeling positions ouch my poor head]. Aster is crazy. She likes jumps A LOT A LOT the spinning stag jete which I can't do and sha pao into the air and hopefully the apparatus doesn't affect elevation for jumps. Then played with my own chuans which is fun too. I think I like rope now lah. But nopes. Shall not regret making my decisions no matter what.
Haha. Next time I should be execution judge. SO FUN! But maybe everyone dieeeee. Like can choose to be quite strict :P Then here 0.1, there 0.2, then think that person fat then anyhow say that actions incomplete minus somemore. Ok I'm not that mean. Haha. But fat maybe cannot jump as high or legs wobble unless you are very very pro. Haha. Img if i judge myself. Maybe I get -19.95 from execution :P
Eh. Shou Pa was fun today :D I actually learnt quite fast. But I haven't touched it yet since I left the canteen. Maybe. Horror of horror. I will find that I can't do anything when I next pick it up again!
Eeks. Maybe. Next time I shouldn't complain so much. Or pre-empt so much. Cos. People won't believe me when I really die but I really expected myself to die can't you understand. But really. Ahhh I don't know what to say about this.
Hmm. Sometimes I think. I de chun jing chi. I can't stop myself. From hoping.
Haha. Whines Zhi Xu. Stop whining!
Omy this is incoherent :S
wishing wind to thy wings at 10:39 PM
c0mments