wind to thy wings~

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Having both received a ":)" and a ":(" in an sms [as in the whole sms only consisted of that], I hereby conclude that the world is weird. And likes to waste sms. Haha but the ":)" cheered me up and the ":(" was simply a pout. LOL.


Gym comp yesterday was really really tiring considering that I went offline at about 1.30 and slept at about 2 in the morning. And then. Went there at 8am thanks to Christine who told me sec school dan ren starts at 8 [I was like HUH???] and then had to sit through TONS of primary school routines. UGHS.


But we got a 1 2 3 8, 1 2 6, 1 2 4, 1 3 4 for our results [rope, hoop, clubs, ribbon]. 3 [and probably 4, I didn't count] individual all-around even when none of our gymnasts did all 4 routines and team gold. Even Zhi Xu has a gold medal.


Well done people man :) You guys rock :) And of course RGS B div kept the title :) If I'm not wrong, 7th year running. Yeps.


The day ended late late and we only left Yishun Gym at 9+pm and headed off to Dhoby Ghaut to eat Fish And Co. Haha. The Primitives [J2s] shared 3 dishes and while the Cool [J1s] each were cool and ordered their own dish. And drink :P LOL. But the primitives were cool and de-skinned the fatty fish and handed the skin to the only cool who wasn't already eating fish. HAHA. So we stay skinny.


Eeeks. Who am I kidding. Our J1s are all so much thinner than us.


And so ended the day. I reached home at about 12 :S And after bathing konked out immediately, waking at 12.30pm today :P


Aster send me photos please!



wishing wind to thy wings at 4:02 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment