wind to thy wings~

Friday, June 01, 2007

Zhi Xu says, her sister is baack!! Whee.


Hmmm. Shall try not to get irritated by the things happening. Yeah, Zhi Xu is optimistic yeah?


So much to study for CTs, I just realised lahh. Not to mention dining out later, shopping tomorrow and some dunnoe what thingy with my uncle on sunday! There goes the rest of week 1 of the holidays! And I havent started studying at ALL! Neither have I done any of the things I said I will do in my first week of holidays. Sleep properly [I did this for only like 2/3 days], bake [just got recipe from pam! But I baked at pam's house last sunday :)], finish my stack of economists [Erm... I onli read the two most recent issues and I just got a new one today. Im barely keeping up, havent read old ones yet] and read whatever books I can borrow from the library [din go library. But I read the tenth circle that pam lent me and it's nice :D Finished it in about one day. Lols]


Hmmm... So after a very unfulfilling first week. I must erm. Study hard the next few weeks. Eat hard later and the next few days [with my sister back my parents are bringing us to eat like everything she likes lol]. Shop hard [tomorrow, GSS!]. Bake well [soon lahh, can bring for study group to eat if you guys want ;)].


Ohhh not to mention choreo routines for all the J1s who aren't even in Singapore! Erms, that has to wait right? :S


Ohhh whee. Think I can go watch bones in pages! Haha. Finally made up my mind between that and blind date though blind date sounds really really nice it's sooo sooo soon like tomorrow and sunday? Ahhh but I want the shirt! :S Anyway, bones in pages sounds really cool too so... Whee :) Tomorrow shall go buy tickets i suppose :)

Okies dokes. Now off for some reading :) [or is it :S]



wishing wind to thy wings at 5:43 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment