wind to thy wings~

Monday, June 04, 2007

Sometimes, people take things so much for granted that I find it scary. I don't. Usually. Yes I know how pampered I am and yes I know that I'm already lucky to have so much things in my life that I shouldn't be complaining. But here I am. So shoot me.

Does it ever strike you that you try so hard for something sometimes that other people take for granted? And also when something means so much to you that other people don't even care about. Hmmm.

And also, when you care so much you are bound to get hurt. Treat everything lightly and keep everything at a distance, that way, nothing get close enough to touch you, nothing gets close enough to hurt you either.

Humpf, but hiding behind a wall does you no good as well. The thing is to be able to take whatever life hands you in your stride. Eeks.

Ahhh and sometimes I also wonder why I bother to continue. Other than getting laughed at, getting incredulous question marks, it hurts me as well. I want to dance. :'( Someone please grant me that wish.




wishing wind to thy wings at 7:06 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment