wind to thy wings~

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Shopping yields 1 skirt [who one earth has seen me wear a skirt yet may I ask?] and a pair of slippers yesterday. GSS was not really G but ah wells. It was a chance to go shopping with my sister. But shopping also yielded tired feet and hurting ankle. And aching shoulder [from erm carrying a handbag -.-]. Oh and I really think I do have arthritis. Like knee hurt badly from a/c this morning that I woke up at 5+am and couldn't sleep for quite some time :((


Ohh and the most expensive things we bought yesterday were like tickets to bones in pages even though I was already cheapskate :P


Just read chermaine's blog and eeks... Ahhh. Wo bu zhi dao :'(


It's time to pull myself out of the murky depths of depression, longing, and time to start studying! Erms. Maybe tomorrow.



wishing wind to thy wings at 1:26 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment