wind to thy wings~

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Omg I haven't come online. In. AGES.


Ok wait who am I fooling. I have been coming online everyday [except the two days I was sick terribly terribly] but I usually come online early in the morning to check my mail and slack a bit before a start work because I know if I come online at night I will be tempted to blog and blog surf. Which I just did. Uh-oh.


But you know I need my chem answers desperately desperately so...


Ok no lying.


I'm suffering from a deficit of outside contact. Like stay at home THE WHOLE DAY EVERYDAY. I'm rotting. And getting into the downward spiral of moods is ughs. Kinda terrible especially I now have the added guilt of not studying enough or finishing my revision at all. Just notice how much how much revision I have left. I have 45 questions left in the Math June Hols Revision [I tell myself I'm being thrifty by saving all the loose sheets of revision worksheets for A's]. I haven't touched chem revision worksheets. [Smart right, and there's the most of that]. Physics. And I haven't studied Macroeconomics. When econs is on the first day and of course they will test us more on what we just learnt.


Smart girl.


Ok I shall go now and try to be hardworking. Although I think I've already failed.


There's so much I want to say but they have to wait for another time if not I will feel even more guilty. Whyyyy...



wishing wind to thy wings at 9:29 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment