wind to thy wings~
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
I sprained my ankle today. Ughs. And this time it really hurt. Like after my ankle gave a resounding crack I saw pixelated colours and felt super dizzy. And it was like ughs then very painful and I had to hobble around because I didn't want to tell the coach who will scold again for being song :S Which is true lah I admit.
I guess it's my own fault for not protecting my ankles. Like the last time I sprained this ankle I went for a 2.4 run. Yes... But it didn't hurt that much. After standing there for a while I could walk and jog although I had to favour it a bit. Today. I throw rope, then let it drop while I hobble there to pick up.
So sucky. But it was coming I could feel it.
And the thing was before I sprained my ankle today felt GREAT. Like all my throws were nice and I tried new throws and skips and it was all NICE. Oh well.
I got the SYF DVD today. Thanks Maria! Watch now!
wishing wind to thy wings at 8:17 PM
c0mments