wind to thy wings~
Monday, May 14, 2007
Why am I so busy after dance night? :S
Stayed back in school until 6.30 for gym today. And gym ended at 9.45 liddat. So it means that I had to wait from 2.20-6.30! Ehhh... Basically after 5 plus when everyone suddenly left for various stuff I slept for a while. Then went down at 5.30 cos very hungry until got gastric to eat something. Then very lonely in the canteen. So... I went jogging.
Haha. Very long never go jog liaos. Din do a lot. But it felt good. Wah and I must mention the crowds of people at the track. When I'm at the track. It's usually quite empty and nice. Today was blazing sun and many people fighting for the minimal lanes :S
Training today was fine.
Oh and i drank teh bing in the morning. So i was VERY awake during lessons. And quite some people thought i was high today. I think it's the relief that dance night is over. And the teh bing. HAHA.
Anyway. Im not so high now. No more happy feet but tired feet. Sleep soon :)
Zhi Xu is in a good mood today :D
wishing wind to thy wings at 11:30 PM
c0mments