wind to thy wings~
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Today's J2 dance prac was slack. Didn't run in the morning as there was rugby match. I think it was the against HCI game which was postponed countless times because of the rain. I suppose our boys won. They certainly looked like they would when we left.
PT in the studio afterwards. Then dance. Dancing was slack too as we didn't do over and over again many times. Had to end at around 11 anyway because the modern dancers came in. Yeps. But certain parts are now much neater and more let people fang xing. Yeps. So jiayou dancers! :) You guys can do it!
Tomorrow is SYF prac and it is worrying because we've had so little practice for it. I know it will not look as good on the pac stage as it did on ucc stage. Because of the cramped stage space we probably can't dance full-out. Which is BAD. Add the fact that formations will be weird. No more nice circular running. I'm afraid people would question our GWH award. Because we will not be able to dance as well. Plus we haven't practiced for it since SYF other than dance through once or twice on wednesday. Yucks.
Monday will bring J2 prac again. Windy benches this time but I will try to remember to go measure PAC stage and put masking tape or something. When we dance at windy we usually just use the whole space which is not good. Must take note of blocking now already. Michelle came today so she's going to finish altering all the costumes by tuesday. Hopefully it will all work by then. Make-up vernus is going to get. Hair do is i think something simple. Settled settled settled.
A lot more off my heart. Time to start mugging for the countless tests next week. And do up econs 'test' too. Must make up for not doing work last night. And for tomorrow morning's SYF prac.
Go me!
I think I sound decidedly more cheerful although our J2 dance lunch was :(:(:(((
Good luck to all the dancers!
wishing wind to thy wings at 2:58 PM
c0mments