wind to thy wings~

Friday, May 04, 2007

Tired. Weary. Headache. I think I should go and sleep early today. Although I _did_ plan to mug math today :S


So many things to do and not enough time?


2.4 run early in the morning today. Did a personal best although yarh :S I walked on the last round. Haha, but having no one to pace was stressful because I wouldn't know how fast to run is a comfortable pace. And wouldn't know whether the pace I set in the first round was effective. Yeps. But I did a sub-13 which I have never done before. Yes, I'm not a good runner. Haha. But last year I did a sub-14 which I previously did not do before either. Shows that it's all in the mind!


Econs lect. Ermmmssssss. Thought I would sleep. Zhui was betting that I would fall asleep. I thought I would too. But no prizes for guessing why I couldn't :P


Econs tut. As usual. Phys tut... Erms... I fell asleep. That was really unintentional. But when the teacher is talking and you don't have to copy down notes. And you can't really follow what he's talking about. Add the fact that you are already very tired. Yeps, you get SLEEP. And he noticed apparently. But good thing he didn't malu me like he usually does other people, or lose his temper at me. If not I would be sooo petrified :S But he asked me to write question 1 on the board [Apparently my method wasn't correct. But going by what the person who did qn9 in H3 math says.... Haha... Yeps... People in H3 math would know XD]


GP was a watch video thing. Good thing I didn't fall asleep. Haha the video quite interesting lah :P Tues will be a continuation of it! [I think] Then was supposedly econs 'test'. But the class begged for her to let us bring home. So she just did. Haha. I'm shocked actually :O:O But... Yeah. Bring home isn't good for me because it won't force me to do it and I will keep dragging. And not like I didn't already have tons of work to do. But I'm procrastinating. Think of the 3Ps during Principal's Address a few weeks ago. Yeah :S I'm one of the bad people with the wrong P :(


Then waited a long long time for 5 items which was supposed to start at 5. But we started at 4. Shock shock when xinying received the call. Because I was still slacking in the dance studio haven't changed watching the j1s practising :S Haha. But did an AAABB so I suppose it's find :S I'm not pro as I mentioned before.


Slept for a while during the long break. Woke up countless times with a painful collar bone because of the table. But after putting my jacket there I slept more comfortably. But woke up with a terrible headache after that. Haha. But surprisingly the guys in our class are quite decent. XD Didn't play frisbee/miniball while I was sleeping. They commenced once I woke up though :P


Ooooohhhhhhh. Mdm Ong said my accounts statement was "hen2 hao3" WHEEEE... Haha and she gave me a hug :D:D Wahahahaha... [Sorry for my exuberance. When you spend nights on it and you get praised for your work you just :D:D:D Especially when you had no idea how to start going about it in the very first place!]


Headacheheadacheheadahce :S The class people who went out for lunch together watched spiderman and they said it was good! But lewis and ally recommended not to watch it. Erps. Haha anyway no time to watch so what to do?


:( Next week has tons in store for me, starting from tmr :S:
Sat: J2 Dance
Sun: SYF dance
Mon: Chem Prac/Math Lect/Econs tut [Hand in 'test'!]/Math test/PE/J2 Dance/Gym
Tues: Civics/Phys SPA (Practice or Mock?)/Phys Lect/Chem Lect/GP/H3/SYF Dance
Wed: Chem tut/Math Lect/PE/Math tut/Tech Run/Gym(?)
Thurs: Chem test/Phys Lect/GP/Econs/2 Full Dress Rehearsals/[Hand in H3 Math Test]
Fri: Econs Lect/Econs tut/Phys tut/GP/Civics/Full Dress/DANCE NIGHT 2007
Sat: Full Dress/DANCE NIGHT


As Lewis pointed out :( Yeah we aren't missing any lessons at all for dance night. Just missing h3 :( Why so sad one...



wishing wind to thy wings at 8:10 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment