wind to thy wings~
Sunday, May 13, 2007
There's something wrong with my blogger it doesn't load properly.
Anyway after so many things happened and not blogging for quite a few days.
Dance Night is over. That may be the end of my dancing. And that was why the second night was soosoooosooooooo important to me. That might be the last time I dance for an audience, I dance for my parents, my friends....
Soooo good thing the 2nd night was wonderful. Because seriously, the first night was super super screwed... [So sorry to all my classmates who came on the friday. Cos I screwed up a lot a lot... And a lot of glitches as well]
Anyway. I realised someone I forgot to thank yesterday night. Haha... Lewis! Thanks so much for listening to all my pestering. Adding stuff to cues... And erm... Adding a change in lighting just before the first night itself... With Q65 going "bom bom, roll on the floor, stand up, run, change formation, jump, music change=change lighting" Yeps... Haha. Poor guy who listen to me nag about him changing the lights at the wrong time... And poor "lighting guy" who "never switch on the light at the correct time, only switch on the spot light when esther fell down on the first night" because seriously the audience didn't know it was our fault, not yours. Haha. Anyway, thanks :)
Erm... tears, joy, frustration, jubilation. I don't know what to say. All of us were crying onstage after our final performance yesterday. Laoshi cheated us and said she wouldn't come but came! Errrrrr... Shall not elaborate now. Too many things to say and havent organised my thoughts yet!
Many many photos with me now. Shall go look at them. Reminisce [how to spell!] the good times. The bad. The joy, the tears. And well. Love the dancing.
Dance like no one's watching
Live like heaven's on earth
Ohhhhhh did i mention that my parents liked fei fei the best and j2 the second? haha!
wishing wind to thy wings at 1:36 PM
c0mments