wind to thy wings~
Monday, May 21, 2007
Sheesh, today really sucked. From early in the morning when I had to wake up properly and not be able to sleep in the car. To forgetting totally about having to do chem tutorial. Seriously. To hearing all the "don't want"s during dance meeting. To having to sms a lot of people on the last day of my phone month and exceeding the limit I set myself. To having to pass 5 dance messages in less than 24 hours. When... Yeah you already know it's the last day of my month. To well... The more hurtful things which for privacy sake will not be here.
Ehh... Actually all those things just aren't that big. They just. Spoil my day. Like I woke up on the wrong side of my bed [who am i kidding the other side is the wall, but] and everything went downhill over the day.
I held my head up, and smiled through the day though. I think I'm getting good at this. It's just. When the night comes, when I'm back at home, and I don't have to pretend anymore. That everything just bears down. So yeah I suppose I sound a lot more depressed on my blog than what you see usually.
Just. Tomorrow has Chem lecture test and physics spa in store for me. But tonight. Well. Although I have yet to study for physics. I have to collate all the dance night claim forms. Yes ALL. And meet mrs chua in the morning [there goes precious mugging time]. And then. I have to collect money from all the straggler pay-ers for dance funds. And pay money back to like Sonata and Michelle. And hmmm let Shauna know what to do about funds. Clear up any remaining receipts for dance funds. And finish accounting for this financial year for us. Yeah that's why I ponned gym. But I just got home from DSA auditions and so it doesnt exactly help much :S
Eeks. And now. To start on the first job. Collation. I need to sleep tonight. And I do want to score an 8 for SPA tomorrow.
wishing wind to thy wings at 8:17 PM
c0mments