wind to thy wings~

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Psychometric Test this afternoon. Such a long long thingum. I felt like a psycho taking the pyschometric test. Like a measure of how mad I am. And how close I am to break down.


How am I supposed to sit there straight for 4 hours answering question after question when I have already so many wondering thoughts in my head, questions to myself, left unanswered?


Actually I don't even know what's wrong with me. Huh.


And I think I probably should start keeping a diary in earnest because what's the use of a blog if you have to hide most of your thoughts?


I'm just being very very confused right now.


Ughs. And after my happy happy decision to start mugging only in week 2, or rather hopefully by week 2 since my sister is coming back this week. Errr. Seeing other people complain about the astronomical amount of things we have to memorise by heart in a little less than 4 weeks is rather making me wonder what I'm doing. Errr. But I don't want to start. Someone shoot me. Someone help me.



wishing wind to thy wings at 7:14 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment