wind to thy wings~

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ok in a much more rationale mood now. Shouting at people and getting shouted at is soooo not making my day.


And today was supposed to be a happy happy day because
1) My cookies were all gobbled up and many didn't have enough
2) SYF dance prac went well. The 2nd time was good and I could feel the shuang ren wu being nice
3) The day was slack. Kept awake throughout both physics and chem lecture.


But many gross things happened as well. Like getting shouted at. And. I said I wouldn't say. But I'm still hanging in there. I still have the obstinancy. I still think that I can bear what I need to go through in order to do what I want to.


Sounds complicated. But yeah.


Anyway. 3 pieces of bad news. What a crowning touch to my day.


No tears before Dance Night.



wishing wind to thy wings at 9:48 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment