wind to thy wings~

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ohhh my blogger is back to normal. Phew.


If only you knew how close to tears I was already yesterday. I think you wouldn't have said what you said to me today. Which just made things much much worse. Don't you think I already feel bad about it? But it doesn't matter now does it?


:S Today was a depressing day. Sorry if my bad mood spilled over to other people as well. I think being down depresses your body on top of the depression it is probably already suffering. Was sooo sooo sooo tired. But that might have been becuase of the sleepless night yesterday feeling stressed and bad. And cos of the late time i went to bed cos of treasury work.


Today arh. So many people asked me whether I was going to compete. And when my reply was no, many would say, huh why? I think you should! How come you don't want! Why are you still going for training. Please don't go for training!


Please. Sensitive topic. It hurts enough as it is. And the coach had to ask me that as well :S And when I used "application deadline is over", he said can still add :S And say he can add and force me to compete :S Erms...


Ouch ouch ouch.


Being in a terrible mood during break. I didn't have the appetite to eat. And hence ate only pandan cake and coffee. Which resulted in serious gastric by the time 3 came. But still no mood but had to eat anyway.


I think I consume too much coffee recently. The strive to pay attention in class from now on. Erms... But yuan yang bing this morning didn't help. I still slept :S Haiz.


Ughs. Must stop blogging about depressing stuff. When I got into a better mood already! Eeks.


Tomorrow, I still can't go cut hair :'(



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:00 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment