wind to thy wings~

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Oh dear oh dear. I really make people worry about me. Apparently I don't check my tagboard that often. Too many tags so I shall use a post to reply them all.


nikki: haha. I must find a husband who can dance then! If not I would be bound to get irritated!! Or giving up dancing with him if I love him too much to get irritated with him. LOL. Thanks for the encouragement anyway :)


evelyn: I didn't know you read my blog often. haha. yes I will keep dancing, somehow I know I won't be able to stop. Plans for next year's alumni has started :) Haha no idea you wanted to compete last year. You could have! I told aster liaos though it was heartbreak for me when i said so. haha, i want julia XD


xiuwen: yeah 18th has the happiest moments of my life too but there are downs as well. Shall not let them get to me. Why you copy xinyi and call me sha? :( haha. And horror of horrors. file/paint nails is something I have never tried before! You should have seen suelynn and vernus' expressions when i told them that! Especially when I told vernus I don't have a dress!


chermaine: thanks for the heart to heart talk last night though i was supposed to chiong off for gym! so much encouragement in hearing that im not failing as a dance i/c. Yeps jiayou and you did a wonderful job in ticketing and publicity as well. the banner is looking GREAT! haha and thanks for the kiss LOL.


pamela-maria-loo-jing-ling-my-wonderful-bus-partner-though-she-tends-to-like-teasing-me: Haha. you are pretty in there kaes :) thanks for always being there for me!


suwan: thanks! miss dancing with you. sorry if this reminds you of what you are missing out but get well soon kaes! we still have alumni next year together :) you can be a tree again :P


ivy: oh dear that's what i'm most afraid of. thanks for listening to me complain all the time. haha. things arent as bad as i make them seem sometimes. the zhixu tendency to whine. thanks so much for the encouragement!


Read The Diary of a Young Girl: Anne Frank this whole afternoon. And didn't make use of my day in studying. The problems I face seem so childish and inconsequential to what she went through as a girl younger than me. And the acknowledgement of what she had to go through showed her strength and maturity in dealing with problems.


Drawing on the invisible strength within.



wishing wind to thy wings at 5:54 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment