wind to thy wings~
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Now and again. You don't have to put me through the agony again and again by asking me over and over again. And whenever people ask me about it I would feel like snapping. Doesn't help that I'm already stretched thin. [Was re-packing my file late last night. Or rather this morning at 1am. And saw the burn-out survey we got from civics last time. Though I was physically more tired from running in the morning/dance/gym at that period of time when I took it. I merely got 46. Yesterday yielded me at 49. And I already answered more mildly for some questions because I knew what I would tend to answer :S]
Anyway. I can't bring myself to confirm. But not confirming is irresponsible as well. Someone help me :'(
Ticket money collection today. I'm disappointed. Somehow. And how our dancers didn't bother to come on time. And so many haven't handed in the money yet. Tomorrow would be the last day. No money tomorrow, no tickets. And I mean it. A J1 modern dancer was exclaiming loudly to her friend "Are you sure. I thought they only say one" when I was on my way to the studio today. Haha. I'm sure :)
Feeling very very worn out. Many more things ahead this week. Strive on. And we can do it as a troupe. [I seem to have to keep repeating encouragement to myself. Forgive me]
wishing wind to thy wings at 7:30 PM
c0mments