wind to thy wings~

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Kinda irritated right now cos everything I typed just got deleted. WHEN MY LAPTOP HANGED!


I suppose it's my fault for trying to store so many things in there but. GRAH!


Read rehearsalbreakdown7.doc which is making me hyperventilate. stressstressstress.


Ok no stress. I'm still hanging in there with my extraordinary determination and perseverence.


Although yes I didn't really study physics yesterday cos I fell asleep halfway through :S Ughs. But as someone said "in a weird way, a pleasant surprise :)" haha i kinda surprised myself too. cos I went to sleep and didn't die die study last night. but I'm not sure whether in a good way or bad. And yucks. I didn't like that paper. Although xinying said it was easy. It wasn't difficult. But it was hard to score :S


Immediately after that was gp compre timed assignment. Which I didn't realise until walking up the stairs from physics lt. And yucks. That one sure fail one already :S How gross :S


So many things to do and so little time.


2.4 run tomorrow in the morning cos of h3 math today. only me and xinying left :( and I think i can't run without motivation :S 5 items in the afternoon. with me already so worn out. how am i supposed to last?? I keep telling myself not to have high expectations. I know im not a very fit person. but. i can't stop. someone help me.


My laptop still hanging :S


A little sms convo with nikki today. Lucky girl larh you :P


Off to try contact jiayi now!



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:08 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment