wind to thy wings~
Saturday, May 26, 2007
It's time to pick up myself and stop mopping. Much as I love dance. This horrible aching has to go away. Or get satisfied. This can't go on.
I desperately need to watch something not even remotely related to dance. Much as I love it, I need a break, a breather, to stop thinking about dancing. Scrolling through the hundreds of videos saved on my comp, all of them are gym videos [downloaded legally by the way] and eeks. Nothing remotely not gym. Not that I expected much. The rest are videos of our performances, stupid videos during dance camp. And well :S
I think I've got much closer friends this year. Or I might have been more despo and relied a lot more on my friends. Either way. This year has involved a lot of reflection, a lot of break downs, and a lot of complaining and angsting to my friends. Poor people. Yeps, that shall not happen that much anymore. I really think I ought to be stronger. Eeeks.
I want to watch POTC and Priceless :(
And I realised I have a rather packed week ahead of me. And the packed-ness starts tomorrow. Hmmm... Trying to read the whole back log of the economist by this week seems impossible. And daunting. Give me twice the amount to read in story books and I would say OK! without hesitation. The Economist is, just, different. Ahh...
wishing wind to thy wings at 1:42 PM
c0mments