wind to thy wings~
Friday, May 04, 2007
I think cheering people up is therapeutic. Giving my stressed dancers a hug. Don't mistake me. I mean it when I say jiayou, all the best, hang in there. Thinking about other people's problems make my own seem much more manageable. Much more human. Much smaller. Much less. My whining whinier. My emotions naive.
My greeting every moring with a groan. My endless tossing before finally sleeping [at least I've stopped crying myself to sleep already]. My complaining [especially to my biyou and zhui that I'm tired. Need sleep. Stressed. Hyperventilating] is simply foolish isn't it?
J2 is certainly a tough period of time for all of us. Many stressed classmates. Many stressed friends. Most stressful of all is that I have many stressed dancers. Cheer up people. We can do this together.
Yet.
Can someone please cheer me up.
wishing wind to thy wings at 9:01 PM
c0mments