wind to thy wings~
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Hehe a bit confused now about some things. Interesting and meaningful conversations often include some troubling and thought-provoking issues which would therefore imply sleepless night. But I havent started trying to sleep even though I know I will regret tomorrow. Talk about being stupid :P Haha.
Errr. Tons to do but I'm not doing then. Somehow. No mood. It's like everything has ended for me. But it's still not time to pick up on my studies where I left off too. And next week is a killer week and I'm still not bucking up for that. It is somehow because I know I screwed up econs on friday already and the tests don't mean so much to me now that I'm not going to do well for one I might as well give up. But excuses excuses. Dance is no longer an excuse. Even a pathetic one to myself.
Sheesh. And some issues aren't happy issues or easily solvable ones at that. I will find my way through though.
Hmm... I think it's the lack of motivation. Loss of momentum. Time to find that back.
wishing wind to thy wings at 12:13 AM
c0mments