wind to thy wings~

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ehhhh. My CCA Best 3 Achievements have not yet progressed past the first few lines.


Haiz :'( Today was rather disappointing lah. Chem test which I didn't get single digit but I got a frown on my paper so. Erms. Yah I did badly. It sucks and yes I know it.


And to think I did my physics tutorial and not study for H3 maths when the lecturer anyhow go through and Mr Sze didn't? And H3 math. Don't know how to do 11/35 marks is erm.. And the rest also dunnoe whether can do properly or not. Screw.


Oh and GP yesterday. Paper 1 ok, Paper 2 AQ was ERRRRR... And yucks. Yesterday my back hurt so much I was super controlled when I walk and it still hurts a lot a lot. Then I went for gym to lie / sit alternatively on the floor? Bah!


Then today erm. Was a bit foolish to go all over the place and walk so much but I went for match support and our Soccer Boys won. Yeps. As well as Badminton boys and girls and Hockey Boys. And. Did I miss anyone? Haha there are so many match supports recently that I a bit -.-


Ehhh. Zhi Xu is feeling down now cos she just did something really really stupid. But it was a conscious choice. I might regret it. But still. I might not. Bah!


Hmm... Yesterday. Before going to sleep. It came as really random thought. What would happen if I failed my first math test tomorrow. That might come true. I have never submitted a math test without completing it (even anyhow) before. And well. My sister pissed me off yesterday because she keep sleeping on her blanket then I have to pull the blanket over her and she's so damn heavy. So first i woke her up [after shaking her madly]. Then she went back to sleep over her blanket again. Then i woke her up and went about my things again. Then. yahhh. Again. Then I gave up and dragged the blanket over her. Please take into account that if standing hurts, pulling the blanket from under a _heavy_ person hurts even more. Bah!



wishing wind to thy wings at 10:26 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment