wind to thy wings~

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ehhh... Eeeekkkssssss.... But I think only one person will understand what I mean by that.


I'm in a rather good mood today. Chatting with wei wei laoshi near 1am last night was :D Haha very amusing she keep chasing me to go sleep somemore. Her smses are cute too. LOL. So if you saw me grinning at my phone today what was the reason.


Seeming random question to ask, rather difficult to answer isn't it? Haha. Something I've thought over and over again but you've reminded me of it again. Hmmm... More reflections.


But no! Tonight is sleep properly day. I must go sleep soon! Since I'm not going to start on chem assignment or the dunnoe what dunnoe what hmwork or econs test or anything. I should sleep early. So that I wouldn't be so tired like today when I just closed my eyes and started sleeping. Then kena scolding for sleeping late :S


Ehhhh... I dunnoe what else to say. I'm slacking when I can't afford to :S But I can't get myself to work either :S



wishing wind to thy wings at 10:03 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment