wind to thy wings~

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

down things make a down day downer than down.


i screwed up the first graph of my physics spa by plotting x against y instead of y against x. pro right.


i definitely definitely screwed up my chen test as well.


seems like all the tests i take recently are getting more and more screwed. like math test on week 8. econs test last week which i definitely fail. then today's chem.


well... Bad luck has to run to an end right? Tomorrow's GP CTs is something I haven't even started studying for. So... Hopefully it will go well lahh.


I can't believe this. RJC Chinese Dance SYF piece, 霏霏, actually got chosen to perform in Dance Fantasia. A showcase of selected SYF pieces and something of a closing. Yeps. We were. The thing is. People don't want to dance. I really really can't see why they don't appreciate this wonderful opportunity. Which would miss us and go to others. Yes we said that 12th May's Dance Night would be the last time we do that dance. But how about now? Given the chance to dance the story again we rejected it? And so little schools get chosen for this performance. The usual Chinese Dance giants weren't. We were. BUT. We gave up the chance didn't we? SYF Central Judging was a showcase to the judges. Dance Night accomodated only a very small audience. Doesn't it matter that we train so hard, put in so much tears, sweat and effort into producing this piece which made one of the judges write "赞!赞!赞!" and we don't want to perform it again. We don't want to show it to more people? To share the story. The love and passion for dance? To share the marvelous feeling whenever we dance feifei? It of course doesn't matter how much this is as publicity to OUR Chinese Dance Troupe as well. In RJC where the chinese culture isn't as deeply seated. How do we attract dancers?


Today. There was this weird feeling in my right knee. Like pain. But not severe pain. Just pain. Constant, not overwhelming, but there. Kind of irritating. Got me to the point of seriously wanting to plop and sit down somewhere when I was walking along the corridors. And my lower back has a weird thingy I can't get rid of. Like something stuck there and obstructing movement. A bit painful. But both were only minor irritants. Stuff that I can forget about. But huh :S Wonder why all of a sudden all the complaints come back again. I havent danced for ages so they shouldn't hurt all over again right? I must be getting old. Eeeeks... But I don't know why I'm complaining. It is so minor and insignificant compared to what others go through.


But yeah. Today. Today, I still managed to smile through the day. :)


To some: I'm sorry if I made you unhappy by what I said. Just had to vent it out somehow.



wishing wind to thy wings at 6:34 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment