wind to thy wings~
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Chem test is postponed? Omg I feel soooo cheated. I stayed up till 1am yesterday studying math so that I would have time today for chem! Must leave a lot of time somemore because I haven't even read 18a notes :S And I was sooo constantly distracted by dance stuff that I didn't even manage to redo my tutorials. Still 1am... Then today during dance was sooo tired. And I went to school to hear that CHEM TEST IS POSTPONED. Omg is that true? If it is I don't want to study now. Like so tired. Time for a NAP. Or rather I think I will push myself to go do math tutorials now. :S
Dance today was super super tiring. Partly because I was super tired from lack of sleep and partly because of another reason I shall not disclose hear for fear of making people panic. I didn't even manage to watch once because Sue Lynn accused me of always slacking and choosing to watch :( Yeah Vernus and I always do that during J2 dance but what to do right? Need someone to point out the mistakes.
But prac today was good. The baby part was well done despite the cramped space in the studio. And the gan jue was there. At least for me. A bit of fan whacking with people around me but I didn't drop. Yeah. But shuang ren wu wasn't as well done. I also split jumped offstage. But overall ok. Much better than I expected. Haha Dawn was "It was very nice. Just very nice" after she took her turn watching. Lol. I thought she would point out the many mistakes in shuang ren wu.
To Suwan: All the best dear girl! We love you!
To another friend who's feeling stressed: Think magic magic! You can do it!
Today say Chinese Dance, Modern Dance and Streetdance all in school. Street for their VIBE performance. The rest for FOOTLOOSE! Dancers are hardworking. Yeah! Jiayou people! 5 more days!
wishing wind to thy wings at 1:38 PM
c0mments