wind to thy wings~
Friday, May 18, 2007
Are you happy with who you are? I realised that by insisting that the question has to be asked in a different way that I was actually missing the point of the question. In some sense. Haha, I guess that was what kept me up last night thinking.
So today was tiring. Showered in the morning because teh bing has stopped working its marvelous wonders on me and I had trouble staying awake. But the showering effect didn't last long. Was dozing off in econs lecture [for which zhui didn't come cos she woke up late -.-].
Was let off econs lecture early which faciliated learning a new game which consists of oochi/tooki/tongkat or something which sounds remotely like that. Haha quite amusing lah and woke me up. Lol. Andrea has no psychomotor :P [is that how you spell that?]
EEEKSSS. Then came econs tutorial during which we did a horrible horrible test which I don't know how to do question ai, aii, bi, bii, c and d. Which is. Every single question lah. Haha. Talk about failing econs. I think that will happen larh. The way I don't pay attention during lectures and dun read my lecture notes somemore. BOOHOO...
Physics was get back physics lecture test which I didn't study for. So tell me. Lol. I surprised myself by doing rather well. Just like how I surprised myself for my GP test yesterday. Haha. Anyway. Made some stupid mistake so I would say I still must work harder. :S
GP was going through AQ. Read some AQ projected through OHP and erms... The handwriting a bit illegible lah. Haha but since Mrs Lee wrote something about "Write legibly!" on my AQ answer script as well I shall not comment. Hmmm...
Then went for lunch, went back up to class and got chased around but managed to catch some sleep. Then dragged myself to staffroom to find ms loh and stuffs. So tired can.
But I went for my very first match support today [if you don't count all the gym stuff which aren't really matches but rather competitions] which was rather exciting. Haha but we won though I was kinda confused at the end. And people running and jumping about means win so I was like "Oh, we won?" Sorry I'm kinda noob. And I kinda had a sore throat from yesterday so didn't really cheer too. Haha.
Oh cher and i had special privilege of pammie's cookies :D But they were heaty and didnt' help my throat. But very nice! I believe _everybody_ liked them.
Oh dear. Next week is busy and hectic week I should go do some work now! But no mood. Haha.
And I haven't cut my hair :(:(:(((
wishing wind to thy wings at 8:23 PM
c0mments