300th Post.
Well. Zhi Xu says pain. Haiz I dunnoe lah.
Left school early today so that I could finally have one day in which I get home early since the start of the school. Yeps. So I didn't go to Vivo with quite some of the class [yah lahh there was another reason why I didn't go as well] and I didn't get to watch Pirates! Bah! So when can I watch now :(:( Who want to watch with me? Or should I go wait for my sister?
Ehh... Then in the end couldn't go home early. Had to run around with my mum and then went back to RGS to wait for my sister. And yeah. It's quite cool going back. Met some teachers, one I almost forgot her name. And I met huang lao shi! Who still calls me xiao zhi xu. From like sec 3 :P LOL. I'm shocked she remembered me?
Ehhh. But I still got home at 4+. Which is still the earliest on any week day of the school year since Chinese Dance has started. Erps. Sad life isn't it?
Oh and Mrs Poh put this on my paper today, "Are you too happy dance has ended? Tsk tsk. You do better when you are busy with dance."
Huh. That's like ouch. Am I happy dance has ended? NO! And maybe the constant longing and distraction of wanting to dance has kept me from hitting the books seriously. And yeah. I once thought that I always go to school waiting for CCA after every long and boring school morning. And that is like. Now, I have nothing to look forward to after school. I am paying more attention in class. But. I dunnoe. Like try so hard. But no motivation to live through the school day.
Eeks. I must change that. I must find my center. I must rediscover my motivation. I need to do well. ARGHS. It's not so much a matter of meeting others' expectations. It's like with dance ending why are my grades slipping? :S
Oh and we got back H3 Graph Theory test today. Hmm... Mr Tan wasn't wrong when he said he hope he isn't wrong in saying I got the highest? I might have. But please. Consider all the people who took the Graph Theory test. I probably have done the most of all of them? People shouldn't keep poking fun of me lahh. I a bit _should_ do better since most didn't really study and I've gone through Graph Theory for the 3rd time already :S Bah!