wind to thy wings~

Sunday, April 29, 2007

These days I often do not even have the time to rest, chat. So yesterday's celebration/gathering at cheng gong's other house was a really enjoyable one. Talking/listening to laoshi talk was great.


EXCO mtg with the J1 exco was held yesterday as well. Had a heart to heart talk with our J1s.


After that left school for cg's house. Erm... Morning had J2 prac. Tons more to go and less than 2 weeks left. I really don't know what to say.


Then after that. Went home. Got a lecture on responsiblity, going out late and what nots. Got seriously upset but i shall not go into that now that I'm calm. If not I would lose it again.


Woke up at 7.30 am to do work. Then do do do. Now onto lighting plan and writing testimonials :S Then later on more tut/read/catch up on lecture notes. Study for phys test.


Apologies for the boring post. No mood. :S



wishing wind to thy wings at 12:50 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment