Sort of calmed down after all the excited screaming in the LT, rushing towards each other in the corridors, back poundings, hugs, continued at CCAB with ivy and yihui :) I just read the emails from our seniors and I'm :D:D:D all over again.
Yepss... Haven't flooded my blog entries with BIG GRINS for very long but this is it :D:D:D Chinese Dance Gold with Honours. All the hardwork finally paid off...
I have laoshi on msn now. How cool is that :D
Haha yeps anyway... Injuries, sweat, tears, pain, cranky knees, sprain ankles, wrists, backs...
Like what esther said yesterdae, can you imagine if we open the sms and not scream?
I would be so sad. But SYF isn't all about winning that GWH prize. I value rather all the time and effort put in. The many training hours. Laoshi's wonderful choreography.
Ahhh yucks I have too much to say I can't organise my thoughts.
But I'm still :D:D:D We need a victory celebration! SOON! Haha. Yes!
Back to school today was stressful. Not only the waiting for results part. But sitting through chem feeling totally lost [but not wanting to catch up on work yet]. Math lecture which was in a daze smsing xinying XD Then the NEWS.
I think I sprained my toes anyway. Kinda scary it crashed into the floor during a walkover and has been hurting for days. And I think it's swollen. But I kinda can't tell.
Ok lemmi organise my thoughts a bit. Arrived in school at like 7.15 because of the stoopid jam to RG and all the way from RG to RJ which made me quite irritated. And had to lug my "luggage" all over the place on the way to the studio. And that was when Mo gave me my rose. Haha, but it died before I even went to UCC :'(
Opened the studio for the dancers already waiting [so sorry :(] and slacked around waiting till 8. And helping vernus stir glitter into the gel. [Oh disgusting gel btw, made my hair so dry :(]
Which was when dance started. Forgot to tape my ankle and I left the tape in the studio. So I was lazy and just didn't tape for dance. Did full warm ups and danced twice which felt rather good. Then laoshi had this funny take photos thingy with her gan1 ma1 which left my whole back cramping but very funny larh. And paiseh :S
Rushed down for lunch and ate CHICKEN WING. So fatty. And tried yuan1 yang1! Which is cool :D Haha yeps and rushed back to studio at 11am [a bit late, or rather late] for make up. Poor people who helped us do make up. Couldn't eat until much later. Yeps. Long wait for make up while starting to feel more and more nervous. Then hair do [laoshi is how pro at tying tight buns without pain :D]. Then warm-ups. Where I kept falling down doing walk-overs and was sooo near to tears. I haven't been getting my walkovers and ban hou tuis properly for so long. Especially the walkovers which i do either super loudly or i twist out of them or i crash and fall onto the ground. I was going to give up and ask laoshi to kill my part last minute or something so panicky. Then finally I did 1 nice walkover. Then 2. Then felt like I could...
Line up to check costumes, make up, bun, hairdo. Then danced through twice. And I did my walkovers!!! Cheers. That left me soooo relieved although it was still super scary for me.
Then some photo taking. Off to the bus after piling everything onto laoshi's [mdm ong] car. In the car eating chocolates and sweets that pammie wonderfully supplied. SO NICE :D I think i never eat so much sweets in a month or something larh... HAHA!
Such a long and draggy entry. But anyway, go there... Super nervous. Warm up and got asked to join this competition. LOL. Which I have no idea what it is for. But somehow this woman approached me. And somehow gave me this brochure. And LAUGHS. I don't think the competition is even held in Singapore. Haha.
Then managed to do nice bao hou tuis and walkovers :D So a bit more relieved. But very very nervous. Like more and more. So started to hyperventilate. Then breathe in breathe out.
Did ti chen in the corridors back stage :P Some illegal rosin applications... And off to stand by at the stage.
Surprisingly although I was super nervous I actually watched YJC and TPJC perform. Not like gym comp when I would just shut my eyes, block my eyes, tell people around me not to gasp and concentrate on my own routine. I think it's just this wonderful lack of nan2 du4 :D Although my parts were still nan2 du4-ish. I dunnoe :P
Then suddenly was very scared cos i didn't tape my ankle. Run on stage in a daze. Listened to the "ding, ding, ding, ding" and it started.
Ok in a daze in a daze, catch my leg, sigh of relief, li4-ed properly, another one. Jumped the jump which twisted my ankle. Yet another one. Run, and never slip and fall like in the hall just that morning, Another one. run offstage. Going to cry when nicolette had tears all over her face. Steeled myself, turned around and rushed back out. Wobble wobble for shuan ren wu. But i heard we were together and symmetrical. Formation off. And I'm not sure whether we reached the crosses on the stage. Kind of forgot where they were. Haha. Wobbly wobbly fan1 shen1 while staring at maria to synchro with her. Run off stage. Wipe sweat off my pants, pant pant plaster on my biggest smile and off for our baby part. Which was good i think. Though i turn until a bit off... Haha. The jump i heard was not that good. Run off stage pant pant. then back on at the wrong time crashing into random people and making people behind me crash too. So paiseh. Then short walking part pant pant pant. Dance and walkovers. Lights out.
After so many months of training. Painkillers, tears... Such a short moment on stage. But we did out best.
And our seniors were proud of us.
I love you guys fei fei!!! :D
btw, the first part was ning2 jing4
Haha here goes:
霏霏
宁静梦幻
轻盈和谐
小巧玲珑
精致典雅
柔顺流畅
瑞雪霏霏
耐人寻味
This has been such a wonderful experience that I don't want to let go. I think that was what inspired the tears that day. Ahhhh... Ok shall not cry shall not cry.
Still extremely tired out from everything my eyes are going to drop shut.
Well done trampers :D Boys team first, indiv 1st, 2nd, 2nd. Girls team second, indiv 3rd. You guys trained so hard you deserve it :D
Jiayou Modern Dance!!! :D I think we are going to support you guys :)