wind to thy wings~

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Something about dance. Hmmm... Today before dance prac actually started. We had this little encouragement/reflection session. I know that everyone is very very tired but SYF is coming REALLY REALLY soon and we have a lot more to do. Like polish our steps. Sew costumes. And so on. And it's in like 1 week and a few days. Which is AHHHHHHH...


Ok Im J2 and I shouldn't be the one panicking.


Got back physics paper and 3 marks of really really very careless mistake. No more elaboration later I get killed by the many many people :S My dad said I was crazy anyway :(


Didn't go to school today because preview really really killed me. Hurting back and super tired. But I should do something about my stamina because apparently my mum isn't going to let this continue onwards from now. She almost made me go to school :S


Was a good good girl and went for H3 math though. And shocked quite a few classmates by being so guai :D Haha. Well... I'm a good girl kaes... But I didn't really pay attention because I was busy copying yip's chem lecture notes and agonising over my headache :S Tying up my hair after bathing and going into air con room makes me get a terrible terrible headache. But I knew how to do the area question!! :D Wheeee...


Ok a lot of work to do over the weekend. More dance from 10.30 to 3 tmr... But sure will drag. And have to settle j2 dance costume stuff also. So my whole tmr is gone. But somehow I don't feel like starting work leh :(


Haha... Yucks. I'm lazy. The whole today slack also. But good thing never go today also? Cos none of the lessons were useful.


But i'll have to write my gp essay anyway :(


Haiz... Slack somemore first :D



wishing wind to thy wings at 9:13 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment