wind to thy wings~

Monday, April 02, 2007

Quite a number of people will probably want to murder me for this. But seriously, I'm not satisfied with my results. It's not that the marks aren't good. They are probably still marks people never dream of getting. Speaking seriously that is. I'm not trying to boast. But I think I could have done better. And such marks reflect my recent attitude in studying. Which really sucks.


Many many things are going on right now. Had intermittent dance from 1plus to gym which ended at 9.30. And he jiao lian made us do conditioning with melissa. And wells. I just died. It was quite slack larh seriously but so long never had laoshi sort of conditioning already. And I was tired out from dance. So... I think I will just die for dance tomorrow. Somemore left leg stuff...


Many thanks to quite some people up there. Ivy who gave me a hug for being stressed. Suwan for literally carrying me :) All my wonderful batchmates who give each other so much support. We rock man :)


I think I cheered someone up yesterday. And it feels great. zhu4 ren2 wei2 kuai4 le4 zhi1 ben3 :D That person has cheered me up so often when i :( also.


On to SLEEP. In dire need of it.


So much to say but it will have to wait for another day.



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:44 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment