wind to thy wings~

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Don't you know how much it hurts to have you scolding me. How much I'm trying to be the best I can and it's never enough. How much it sucks that I can be doing well in school and at dance but I must also be the model child at home. Help with housework AND sleep early while managing all the my school work?


Do you know how much it sucks that sometimes I think I hate you. Then the very next moment I hate myself for even having such a thought. How difficult it is for me to cry to myself late at night. Letting tears just roll down my face and stifling my breathing so that no one would hear me. Because you would laugh at me. Wouldn't you.


Or worse still you could take away from me the things I love most. The thing which gives me a break.


Oh and my teacher could be telling me to take things easier. But no. You would tell me I'm not doing enough. I have never done enough. Ever. And to make up for things I didn't do in the past 16+ years I should quit dance. Drop gym. So that I can stay at home for longer everyday for you to lecture me.


And it isn't helping that I have tons to do and you are making me lose my focus everyday. Because the nagging and scolding doesn't help my headache at all.


Now to write my testimonial. ___ __ is the most irresponsible girl ever. She makes her mum scold her everyday. She went out from 7am to 11pm yesterday and a school girl should never do that. And she demanded to be fetched home because her parents would never allow her to go home herself but scold her for having to be fetched anyway. Easily upset, the only thing she revels in is her dance and doesn't help with housework. She is also unhealthy and sleeps the latest everyday. No one knows why she needs so long to do the so little things she does. Yeah, she rocks.


Can't be bothered to mention the hundred other things mentioned. Off to become more productive. More hardworking. More helpful. More pleasant. More stay at home. More hardworking. Smarter. With better grades. More filial person.


Yeah.



wishing wind to thy wings at 3:10 PM
c1mments

Don't be upset and don't stress yourself. All mothers in the world are like that - true blue nags :) but at the end of it, maybe they meant well.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment