wind to thy wings~
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
die dying dead.
dead.
Well. Went for training at 9.10pm today. Gave laoshi and the trampers a HUGE shock. Because gym ends at 9.30. What do you want me to do. I must eat right? Considering that my yong tau fu soup lunch was at 10+am in the morning...
Preview sucked. For me at least. Made a super lot of mistakes... And some people said that j2 dance was good but seriously. I thought i was really really messy and we need A LOT more work. And j2 prac is cancelled this saturday. And we prob won't prac much until after SYF. Which makes me very very very worried. And so many dances are completed but we havent!!! SCREAMS...
J2 dance costume kinda screwed up too :'(
SYF costume. I'm fat. Can't wear my pants and do the catch leg move.
Oh and i didn't manage to catch my leg, or maintain my balance during preview. CRIES.
This was what I told my friend that day "Sometimes it's not so much about how many things you like. Consider how much you value what you like. I know CCA can't bring us far, dance won't bring me anywhere. So why do you all work so hard? Because we like it. We enjoy doing it, right? It may not seem much, or enough of an 'excuse' to work so hard. But it's important. Really."
Trying to believe what I said that day. I really meant it that day but after a long day of dance and gym it's rather hard to keep focus and stay awake. And blogging now is to make me blabber what I have out before I die struggling with essay outline for tomorrow. Gah!
Trying to stay sane. Stay fine. Trying to keep my back from dying before SYF. Because it really really hurts right now and I'm super worried about it. Because when it hurts I cant dance well. Because it hurts even when I'm not dancing. Because it might be a permanent injury thing. Because I NEED to use my back in dance. Because I think gym still awaits me. Because I'm still young and want to survive in the future.
Chermaine you can't do this to me...
wishing wind to thy wings at 11:51 PM
c0mments