wind to thy wings~
Monday, March 05, 2007
This is wearing me out. Taking up so much of my time. Ironic isn't it when J2 is the year when we have to start studying and preparing for THE A LEVELS and yet here we are bogged down by our many commitments.
Things like how to collect money and return money SHOULD NOT require proposals but we have to do it because we are responsible people and have to be trained for the ADULT WORLD where things don't just go the any-old-how-way we are used to.
Somehow I don't see other treasurers having as much work to do as me. Somehow many CCA teachers help in treasury. Well I don't really mind the work really. Budgeting and stuff are fine with me. Just try to tell me a few weeks in advance. Do not say: Zhi Xu you have to do this for me by TOMORROW, or next week which is bad enough. Like how CCA Budget Plan was to be submitted before promos last year and I had to slog through it while doing PW and [not] studying and my teacher asked for two difference versions. Do not say: You have to meet me tomorrow we have to settle this tomorrow because sometimes I really cannot take it. I really cannot make it.
CMI.
I used to pride myself in my perseverence, determination and never-say-die attitude. Where has it gone these days? Is it still within me, albeit temporarily hidden. Or does it only work when I want to run rounds and rounds around the track and not in my real-life?
This blog is becoming a depressing place isn't it?
Too tired to study chem my eyes are shutting so much for perseverence pain worn out irritability gah
wishing wind to thy wings at 11:36 PM
c0mments