wind to thy wings~

Monday, March 19, 2007

This is CTs season. And I'm coming online more often than ever. Haha, but that could be because I'm usually not at home yet at this sort of time and I usually reach home at 10 plus, decide that it's too late for me to do anywork and zonk out to sleep immediately. [Or more like, i realise there's work due tomorrow and don't have the time to go online.]


The most dreaded papers are both over. GP and econs. What happened to the lit-ty humanities-ish me who wanted to take humans last time. Haha. They are now my most dreaded subjects :S Haiz. What to do. Econs paper today was kind of amusing. Especially the case study. Because I didn't really study micro in detail. And the whole thing was micro. And on a specific topic of micro. I thought they wouldn't go in depth on any topic and would try to test as much as possible because they told us the whole J1 work is tested. Arghs :S And somemore they say j2 work tested in case study also. Please... Haha... Like that i can just concentrate on one chapter and spend more time on j1 work right?? :S


Fashion. Fashion nowadays is kind of weird. At least to me. What is "good-looking" now is simply what is the trend. Or I suppose you could still argue that the trend is what most people are wearing and hence what most people think is nice. Having 10 different colours on your nails is not what i call nice :S Or black/red/black/red. Or black/yellow/black/yellow :S [think bumblebee]


Haha. Maybe i'm weird or i dunnoe how to appreciate. Most of the fashionable stuff today are soooo NOT something i would wear. Haha.


Peaking at the right time is really important. I dunnoe how many times you've been told that but i've heard it since like sec 1 during the compulsory sports talks or my piano teacher would nag to me that i peak way too early before my exam or stuff like that. I'm in the contractionary phase of the business cycle already. Can feel it. Somehow didn't study yesterday and today morning for econs also. And i really don't know how to prepare for maths. And don't know what else i can do to salvage my chem and physics.


Haha. Someone told me that i studied too much during the hols liaos that's why now will feel guilty because dunnoe what to study. The thing is. I studied very little this time. Compared with promos. Think the everyday mugging sort of lifestyle. Now i come online everyday and slack around. Sleep while mugging. Watch tv. Errrrr... Tons of stuff larh. Just cannot stick my butt to the chair in front of my table. What's wrong with me. And where has my determination gone??


Slacking around so much. I can't really blame unsatisfactory results on being too busy to study afterall. So if I don't do well. I really only have myself to blame.


Feel like going out to mug tomorrow. Just don't know whether I can study effectively outside or not. My class has a study group. And i saw their timetable today. Like whoah!!! 8-11. 12-2.30 3-5.30. 7-9. That makes 10 hours a day. Peifu. Maybe i should go join them. I think i sit down for less than half that time lorh. :S Haha maybe i should go study with them. Considering... Hmmmm... They actually study so much!! Panics... Should i go study now??? HAHA. But tmr no paper.


Aiyah! What's wrong with my attitude...



wishing wind to thy wings at 5:27 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment