wind to thy wings~
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Suffering from a terrible headache right now. Decided to take a break from my mugging. Or rather I have been breaking since a few hours ago. The thing is, I have yet started on Physics SPA which is TOMORROW. And I'm already frustrated of studying.
I think studying irritates me, especially when the test is not on the exact next day or something because there is less motivation. But Phys SPA tomorrow isn't exactly making me mug. WHY.
Chinese New Year is drawing to an end. The CNY break is too short. Not that I would demand for 15 days off for the entire CNY but how about 5? I might have more time to rest. Feels weird this year that nobody came to our house to bai4 nian2. Last year my mum's friends all came. But supposedly take turns so we went to someone else's house this year. Doesn't feel very Chinese New Year-ish without people coming over and making a mess of things. CNY goodies are simply being devoured by my daddy. Anyway:
15 days to CTs
45 days to SYF
67 days to Dance Night
I must believe in myself.
Anyway, this is a short phrase I always leave at the end of emails after my name as a "signature".
Dance like no one's watching,
Sing like no one's listening,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Live like heaven's on earth.
Then I was listening to Mario Frangoulis today and there was this song.
Dance
Lyrics: Pam Sheyne
I see those vulnerable eyes
They're as deep as the darkest of oceans
I sense the lonliest heart
Holding back your fragile emotions
I feel you wanna let go
Inside of my arms just know
You're safe with me, let's
Dance like there's nobody watching
Sing as if no-one is listening to...
What you're hearing
Love like you've never been hurt before
Try to forget if you can
And just dance
I've known the coldest of nights
Lay awake try'na stop myself dreaming
There in the emptiest space
In my head the music stopped playing
right now all I wanna do
Is lose myself in you and me
Just be, let's
Dance like there's nobody watching
Sing as if no one is listening to...
What you're hearing
Love like we've never been hurt before
Try to forget if we can
And just dance
Why don't we dance and pretend we know how to fly
Like we've never been scared of heights
No fear of falling
Love like we've never been hurt before
Forget where our feet will land
And just dance.
Hmm... Might have been where that short chunk came out from right?
wishing wind to thy wings at 7:51 PM
c0mments