wind to thy wings~

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sometimes waiting around online to going to drive me mad. When I have so much other things to do and it's out of respect that I actually wait for you before starting on work. Seriously.


Was very disappointed with someone else today also. Sometimes, it's a matter of respect. And this respect for other people matter a lot to me. Let's say I really don't care about my worksheets. And they have really come back to me in a mess. But at least respect my time. Respect that lending my things to you is you asking a favour from me so you should try to do your best to keep to your side of the bargain. Respect the fact that if I actually borrowed something from you I would have taken good care of it and returned on time. NOT 4 days late and that with me having to ask for it back and getting a "why are you so irritated?" in reply. And yes I DO know that you didn't do your best to get the stuff back to me. Seriously... And I do have so much time I can still study tomorrow night. Of course, after having PE, dance and gym and having to settle dance stuff at night too. Please don't test my patience....


I'm getting short tempered and really really close of breaking point these few days so :S


Everything is getting screwed :S Treasury treasury treasury :'(


Really bad headache the whole today. And yesterday. Dropping my head backwards makes me feel faint. Then had to do walkovers somemore. And super achy today. And tired. I feel really guilty last night about not touching any of my work at all and just resigning and going back off to sleep... And a lot of things to do today. But i simply have no time. And I fell asleep in all my lectures. It's no more a matter of choice today. And that's why I'm rather pissed that I have to wait around for people :S


Dance for 10 minutes today wasn't 10 mins. Partly because both Ivy and I were late. Had to chiong down from H3 math was so kan chiong when mr tan took his time and couldnt answer the stoopid simple question :S


Keep twisting out of walkovers now :'( This is screwed. And i have friction burn on my arm from "flying" on Ivy :S


Arghs i shall go and dwell in my misery while being pissed larh :S



wishing wind to thy wings at 10:36 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment