wind to thy wings~
Sunday, March 25, 2007
So org chem revision anyone? This was what I went to do on tuesday. When I was feeling rather slack. HAHA. WHY ON EARTH DID I WASTE MY TIME DOING THAT? WHEN I ALREADY HAD ONE FROM LAST YEAR... Haha. But writing such all over the paper with pretty purple pens was quite fun :P Although I must say that it wasn't very useful after all...
Oh yarh and F=qq/4(pi)(enought)r^2 wasn't helpful at all. HAHA.
After a bit of slack that I got from CTs. And yes CTs was really slack-ful compared to what I usually have to do. Like slept sooo much every night and slack somemore when I study because yes, I keep falling asleep :P Dance night is up and coming and there are suddenly A LOT of due dates :S
UGHS. MORE TREASURY PROPOSALS. Yucks...
Anyway. Even though I was sooo busy. I went to waste my time last night BAKING. Yes. Haha and who though zhixu couldn't bake at all?? And it was quite depressing last night after I finished cos I went to taste and it wasn't sweet enough!! BAH! Blame it on my mummy who purposely told me to cut the amount of sugar in it because the recipes are usually too sweet??
But :D:D today when I woke up my mummy told me that she and my dad went to tou1 chi1 the cookies and they were nice... HAHA. Because they weren't too sweet... LOL. Okies so no more worries about who is going to eat up my disastrous work because it isn't so disastrous after all... WHEE :D:D
Look at my batch of cookies :D:D Haha... I must really blame the recipe for it coming out like balls for the first two batches because they said roll into balls... But I think they somehow mean that you are supposed to roll into flattened balls... Haha. So only my third batch came out looking remotely cookie like. But... They look nice :D But zhixu can't eat them :(
My favourite cookie of them all... Because it came out looking like who it should. Chocolate crackle-tops :D:D
Stayed up till about 1am because of that. Yucks. When I was supposed to go sleep at 10? Haha. And another 1am night for me also the day before. GAH.
Dance yesterday was fine but omg we are soooo going to need to put in A LOT more work for it before preview. Which is like in a week's time. AHHHHHHH... PANICS.
Then went shopping for ingredient at ntuc yesterday. Planned to make some fudge thingy but couldn't find hazelnuts/pecans in ntuc sooo too bad. Plain boring chocolate cookies :( But apparently there ARE hazelnuts in NTUC just hidden in some corner. My mummy said she bought before. HAHA. Next time go shop at ntuc must bring my mummy along.
Because. Buying the ingredients are really ex.
I kissed goodbye to about 60 bucks in 2 days. :(
Okies. Off to mug the detestable and horrifying H3 MATH. Let's just hope and pray that they don't test us on proofs :S
wishing wind to thy wings at 11:34 AM
c0mments