wind to thy wings~
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
My back hurts again. Today during dance I was doing this penche thingy and then fan shen after that. And my back crack crack cracked... And now it hurts. I shall insist that my back hurts because I didn't warm and and crack it before dance. All because everyone refused to help me :( BOOHOO...
Anyway laoshi made more changes to the dance today. My part has become so technical. Ok not that I didn't expect it. But seriously, I'm lopsidedly technical and laoshi had to choose the wrong leg for me to do stuff [incidentally Maria's good leg and Ivy is super even so I dunnoe]. Yucks. I'm totally terrible and doing it and yucks later she chase me away from my position because I seriously can't make it. Yucks yucks yucks. Somemore I can do it when I'm not wearing dance shoes but there's no such thing as not wearing shoes for dance soooo...
Gross... GP CTs today was gross also. Can you imagine how silly I could be and crossing out so many potential questions when I could very well do it but I was panicking? And AQ was some sort of crap no idea what I was trying to argue half the time :S Ok shall not talk about depressing stuff...
Chem test was better than I thought but having made a REALLY careless mistake, I deserve to throttle myself. Mistakes are acceptable. Careless ones are NOT.
Got my finger whacked by the dao4 ju4 during dance today. Painful later got internal bruise.
Haiyah I'm blogging really randomly now. Shall go and cut music for dance tomorrow :(
wishing wind to thy wings at 9:49 PM
c0mments