wind to thy wings~
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Keep Falling Down
Sissel
I'm all alone in the rainfall
I hear my name call
I look up
But there's no one around
The sky is wild
And the wind blows
I'm out my window
Trying to fly
But I keep falling down
I will never have that dream again
If I do I'll just get up and then
Sure as the sun will rise
I'll be there by your side
'till the end of time
I live my life, where it takes me
I'm what it makes me
I get up but I keep falling down
Keep falling down
The blinding light silhouettes me
I try to get free
So I run, but I keep falling down
Keep falling down
I will never have that dream again
If I do I just get up and then
Sure as the sun will rise
I'll be there by your side
To the end of time
And every night
I close my eyes
I hear the voices calling
Don't try to hide
Don't try to fight
It's only sleep
It's just a dream
And your not falling
I live my life, where it takes me
I'm what it makes me
I get up but I keep falling down
Studying last night was quite productive. Not that I went far but I actually kept awake. But I finally went to sleep at around 1.30 am because my dad kept coughing in his sleep. And if he wakes up and finds me still awake, I would be dead meat.
CTs will start in about 2 days. And I don't feel like I've done much work yet. This feels rather slack compared to my past studying experiences. Like I said I would complete 8 days of work in this 7 weeks of holidays. I went out on one day, had dance on two mornings, had family dinner. And kept falling asleep.
Was stretching as i read econs notes just now. I'm seriously getting stiff. And yucky.
Damn hard to be focused.
What am I doing online?
Add on: Was watching Mythbusters on TV just now. Couldn't think of the name of 'Mythbusters' during the GP common test and I think I just anyhow thought of a crappy name to fill in. Not exactly smart. Yucks. Why did I have to use that example when I couldn't even recall the correct name? :S
wishing wind to thy wings at 1:57 PM
c0mments