wind to thy wings~
Friday, March 09, 2007
Injuries. Chinese dance is an injurious sport. Another sprained ankle today. I'm SO worried for all our dancers! Bruises. Sprained ankles, knees, backs. Back problems. Falling sick. Everyone is getting worn out. Take things slowly kaes people, dun burn out!
Speaking off which. I really can't stand my temper these few days. Although I think I am regaining my determination and control to not lose it at my friends. I think I am smiling a lot more nowadays even when I can be pissed. That shows an improvement. Good for me. More control, no hurt feelings. I think it's the frustration of wanting to study but not having time [who on earth _wants_ to study but you know what I mean]. The frustration of needing to sleep yet having to slog. The frustration of decreasing efficient hours for doing work [not sleeping during lectures make me much more tired because I desperately need those snatches of sleep resulting in me sleeping earlier when I am more productive at home].
I should be studying now arghs I am getting irritated with myself.
Dance today was slack. Relaxing to lie about and talk and help yihui with her math assignment and let vernus design my new pencil box. I shall take a picture of it and post soon. It is super cool okae... Not as effective as the previous informal but the previous informal was after a hectic and un-understandable prac that's why had a lot of things to clear up lah.
My back still hurts today. Letting yiwei down wrongly is making my lower back hurt quite sharply right now. Grah.
Gritting my teeth. I must get well.
wishing wind to thy wings at 9:53 PM
c0mments