wind to thy wings~

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm reply my sister's email now. Even as I chat with her online. Haha so weird :P But me and aster are a worse case XD Like sent each other snail mail even when we meet up every morning?? Haha :P


Super tired today. Really going to die and collaspe somewhere that sort of tired... I think if you just left me alone for 5 mins I could just knock off to sleep :S Somemore like kept asking the people around me why they never wake me up during the 3 hour break before H3 math. [When I was chionging chapters 1-4 :S] Although I totally ignored zhui's pokes during physics lecture... hehe :P TIRED LARH. PAISEH... And today is my sleep early day and I have work to do :S ughs...


Laoshi is kinda getting impatient and so she stressed a lot of people about j1 dance yesterday... Seriously, she was just very worried and a bit upset but she's really really nice and totally not unreasonable so we shouldn't be stressed and worried about her being angry. Just try your hardest and she really understands... Just very scared and worried about the j1s who seem super stressed yesterdae... Haiz.... Dance is becoming a very stressful place for them i think. :S


About laoshi being nice. She's really super nice larh :D Especially for the part in the dance when I have to do left-legged moves with left-leggers :S Haha...


But stress... I have sooo no idea why laoshi put me in charge of ti2 chen2 during warm ups because ti chen is really very important I kind of think it's the most most important exercise and we must do it correctly and Im scared that I won't be able to help and correct people... Ahhhhhh :'( I don't want to disappoint her yucks :S


H3 math. Came back after super long long day yesterdae. [Where I miraculously did not cry during pe and dance especially pe cos I had a headache and she wouldn't let me stop running grrrrr... and dance cos of the scolding :S] Then I wanted to study h3 math for today's test... So I took out my notes. And started reading. I reached chapter 6 ok!!! How pro... But I started from the back. Like chapter 7? :S Then slept outside at the table so just gave up and went to sleep :S Came to school and was waiting for aster to come and windy benches and was reading chapter 5 notes. And i slept again. And haiz tired tired tired... So tempted to pon school tmr :S


Ok off to do somework read econs homework send people various music and wait for tmr to dawn. I'm still alive and fighting. :D


Little Superhero Girl
-- Corrine May


I feel like a little girl
Trying to conquer the whole wild world
Everybody wants a piece of me
And I just don't know where to run
I've got work piled up to my head
All I want to do is jump into bed
And wash away my troubles with lemonade
Play hide and seek with the boy next door
Take a trip to Singapore
And imagine how i'll make the world a better place


All I need is a good disguise
One where nobody can recognize
That I'm feeling so small
All I need is a secret weapon
I've gotta have faith
Zapping monsters into outer space
I'm gonna be a Superhero


Na-na-na-na...


If I were a little girl
Trying to clean up the whole wide world
I'd kick the bad boys back to school
Teach them fighting's just not cool
I'd give every kid a teddy bear
Turn starving people into millionaires
Break glass ceilings with dynamite
Sprinkle a little sugar and spice
Turn the bullies that terrorize
Into pink poodles that bark but don't bite


All I need is a good disguise
One where nobody can recognize
That I'm feeling so small
All I need is a secret weapon
I've gotta have faith
Zapping monsters into outer space
I'm gonna be a Superhero


Na-na-na-na...


Little Superhero Girl
Little Superhero Girl
Save me
Little Superhero Girl
Little Superhero Girl
Save me from myself


I feel like a little girl
Trying to conquer the whole wide world



wishing wind to thy wings at 9:08 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment