wind to thy wings~

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Im kinda sick of mugging already. Hmm... So decided to slack a bit.


Something kinda bugs me but I don't really know how to say or what to do about it. So shall try to assume the best out of everything and continue on my way.


I think I have a lot of songs in my laptop but I have never listened to them... Today, chanced upon T.N.T. trinitrobenzene if i remember correctly. Extremely explosive. Hehe.


T.N.T.
By ACDC


(Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi)
See me ride out of the sunset
On your colour TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
Don't you start no fight


'Cause I'm T.N.T.,
I'm dynamite
(T.N.T.) and I'll win the fight
(T.N.T.) I'm a power load
(T.N.T.) watch me explode


I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess me 'round


'Cause I'm T.N.T.
I'm dynamite
(T.N.T.) and I'll win the fight
(T.N.T.) I'm a power load
(T.N.T.) watch me explode


T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi)
T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi)
T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi)
T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi)
T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi) , I'm dynamite
(T.N.T., oi, oi, oi), and I'll win the fight,
(T.N.T., oi, oi, oi), I'm a power load
(T.N.T.), watch me explode!


© 1975, J. Albert & Son, Pty.


Haha I don't like the song but kind of amusing larh. Haha. The sort of song which can give me a headache though :S Oh yarh. And the group name is ACDC. Sounds like alternating current, direct current. LOL.


Pardon me for crapping. I just studied. So this is all you can expect out of me right now. Haha.


I realised nowadays that my entries tend to be rather long. Occurred to me that I blog a lot when something's on my mind that I cannot say or if I'm in such a great mood that I'm talkative and must say everything on my mind. Haha.


Was telling someone that it's not what you do that is telling. It's what you don't do.


Like not smiling as much as usual. Not talking as much as usual. That makes such a great difference.


Trust. This profound interdependence and reliance, care and things like that. We all have to trust others to survive in this society. Even when the adults say the world out there is scary and menacing, where you can never tell what others are thinking. One is really incapacitated when he/she is unable to trust at all. Even if the trust is some abstract and un-tenacious sort of trust.


We trust people around us not to hurt us.
We trust people around us not to betray us.
We trust people around us to be there for us.


I think that nowadays, when I have something on my mind, I can depend on my friends to be my safety net.


Both when I fall. Or when I jump.


Was thinking about DiSC today. This Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, Conscientiousness test that SLN took in sec4.


Influence people usually had a lot of friends who aren't very close, with exceptions of course [like MPC] while steadiness people have lesser friends who are usually closer [oligopoly]. They didn't comment on D & C friends [maybe they don't LOL. im joking]. But i think D has friends like I and C has friends like S.


Oligopoly and interdependence.


Trust.


Haha reminds me of this faith, hope, love and luck. The four symbolic petals on a four-leaf clover. I trust that everything will go well for me. And hence i have faith, i can hope, i have love and i believe in luck :D


Such an optimistic me today. Haha.


Been slacking the whole day so came online to slack for a while. No idea what prompted those random musings for me though :P Just random ideas. Haha.



wishing wind to thy wings at 4:34 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment