wind to thy wings~

Monday, March 26, 2007

I just received mail!!! Smile smile smile. Will try to reply tonight though i'm supposed to do my chem and math tutorials.


I love laoshi for being so reasonable. Wheee... Makes things so much easier for me. Though I think it will still end up quite bad. At least there is SOME hope. :S


Got back econs essay today. Quite surprising lah. Seriously. But. Case study was the killer I wonder what's going to happen :( If not I can only say "so near yet so far" :S


I think I sleep for about 1-2 hours last night. Somemore it was the drift in and out of sleep kind of sleep. Which was horrendous. I just gave up at 5am and waited for my mum to come and wake me up. And it was POURING. Left the house early [haven't rained yet] so that I could reach school to do dance publicity board with xinying. BUT. Got jammed for like 10 mins outside RGS. Jam coming out of RGS. Jam another 20 minutes just outside the school. Like the WHOLE road jam. So i reached school at like 7.15. Which is even later than normal larh :S


And LOL. I realised what dislodged meant. :S The whole green board came out of the silver frame. And our boards were lost :( So had to write again during break and put up a hastily prepared and ugly board. But. I think no more tickets available. So haha put up also got no use?


Oh and that resulted in my eating like toast for lunch. And when dance ended today, the canteen stall was closed?? So no dinner as well... Just drank coffee and went for training liaos. And I was already 1.5 hours late :S


So scary when I saw the gym attendance sheet. Like OOOOOEE. The EEs were CTs and the Os were once for preview and the rest for my MC. Like phew. If not I jian chi go so much for gym then cannot even meet the attendance. Will miss somemore for like the day before SYF and for 2nd preview. Which is next wed. How screwed :(


J2 dance is in some sort of mess I'm getting really stressed. And sometimes when people don't treasure the 1hrs we have to brush up and get something presentable ready it's really :S


But I managed to keep my promise. I smiled and I'm still smiling.


So now it's a matter of doing it everyday. :D I believe I can.


I think I really need a councilor to help me with this major-not so major actually decision I have to make. I really need to decided whether I should train. Some people are so against me that I feel very :'( But like as the coach said, if you have the passion for this you really should train hard yourself. But does my passion stand up to tests and trails? I don't know. I really need to see whether I'm coping with my schoolwork right now.


Oh and when the coach asked whether we needed help, we said: "help us jian fei". Apparently last time when I wasn't there he said something about us being too fat. But today he scared we take him seriously and really lose weight?? Cos like he insisted that we not fat. Like LOL. So obvious, please. But I seriously need to lose weight larh :S


Omg this is such a bimbotic blog. Haha...


Some philosophical and convoluted thoughts which I think I shan't share :S


I think blogs are scary in that you never know who reads... Except for those whom I know read or like those who tag. Arghs :S



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:15 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment