wind to thy wings~

Friday, March 23, 2007

I feel like I haven't blogged for ages. So shall blog about the past few days. Which basically was CTs :S


Ok, CTs in general. Econs and GP are topics that i come out of the exam hall not knowing whether I did anything correctly or not so... But I do come out of the exam hall sometimes knowing about something stupid i wrote. Like writing some dunnoe what crap in place of "Mythbusters" and writing nonsense for nonsense econs case study questions. Seriously, some of the econs case study questions made me go huh?? Why they ask like that. Somemore they were supposed to test j1 _and_ j2 material in case study but they only tested j1 [except for standard of living which is like errr. -.-] Somemore most people only studied j2 material. :S


Math was an errrr... paper. It wasn't difficult but math papers shouldn't even be that hard. I think larh. Like i had to crack my head a bit and yarh larh what i want to say was just that math papers shouldn't be that hard :(


Chem was some bomb. After hearing mrs poh said that the aim of the chem department was 70% As, i thought that the paper would be ok and doable. And it so wasn't. I was never so hard pressed for time during sciences exams. Ever. All those humans subjects is write until you drop one which is basically write until they tell you to stop. But sciences?? You should have like A LOT of extra time to check. Which I didnt have at all. Which resulted in two stupid careless mistakes in the mcq, and my compound n for elucidation was wrong [thanks zhu hui for telling me just before physics paper today make me no more mood :S] Anyway. Are chem papers supposed to be finished? Cos it's really worrying that i have to keep watching the clock :S


Physics was today. It was OK larh. Doable but i thought it would be easier :S Haha. Another mcq question wrong liaos :(:( Silly me. Panic and never consider everything carefully :S


After that about 12 of us went to vivo city. And the bus ride was soooo long :S haha. Almost fell asleep. And received shocking news on the bus which is making me heart attack now. Where are you xinying?? Why dun pick up my call :(


Anyway. Today was the first time i went to vivo city. So big arh... But not really very special. Just all the shops concentrated at one place together. Which makes it quite convenient. I must go and shop around the whole complex one day :D


Watched stomp the yard. Which was quite good. The dancing was good at some parts and soooo sha at some parts that really must laugh. But at the start the really truly hip hop part, the camera keep shifting watch until I will get headache. Really cliched plot though. But dance movie, what to expect right ;)


I want to watch the history boys :(


Walked around daizo/daitou/dai something after that. Somehow i cant clearly remember the name right now :( paiseh, jing xuan's favourite store. Basically all 2 bucks stuff some worth it some not worth it. I bought something not really worth it but worth it in utils larh :P So its ok for me :P


Oh and we lunched at carl's junior. Which was rather expensive, I think not exceptionally nice, very sticky and very filling. Haha. But some bomb on my wallet.


Walked so much today :( Vivocity is soooo big but doesnt have a popular. Ughs. Somemore my knee and ankle hurt. And i was super tired. I think i cheng until then was only because of panadol :S


I think i spent 30 over today cos bought a book at popular while i was searching for stuff i wanted. But i really have been wanting to read that book for ages so... ok larh :D


But i can't read it until i have read all the stagnant the economists on my table. And cut music. And contacted xinying. Settled all the j2 dance stuff. And studied for h3 math. But that one must wait for my notes to come back to me first larh :P


Haiz off to cut music now :(


I have no life :S



wishing wind to thy wings at 8:33 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment