wind to thy wings~
Monday, March 05, 2007
Hmm... Do you think I'm over-reacting to the fact that I'm taking painkillers? Haha quite scary actually but it shouldn't be THAT scary if I am smart and not stress it. So there. Hmmm... Was excused from pe and gym today and many people gave me raised eyebrow look because I'm not excused from dance. Lol, met boon shing when he was walking over to gym after canoe training I think and I was slacking around at windy benches. Lol, he sure think i slacking? Hehe.
I'm not I'm how guai can. When mrs poh asked me whether I was sleeping today I was awake OK! But my eyes were shutting and if she didn't call me I would have nodded to sleep immediately. But her calling me only delayed that from happening by about 5 minutes. Why am I always so drained and tired? I always sleep in class this year I don't know why. And I am trying hard to keep awake. When mrs poh called me I was struggling to control myself and command my hand to pick up my pencil to take down what she's saying. Lol, sometimes I really AM listening but I also really am sleeping. I somehow listen when I sleep. Interesting.
Read a bit of the really interesting article on messiness and disorder and how I can actually make us more productive. Hmmm... Sometime about if we don't bother wasting time making things _seem_ to have some order we could spend that time doing something more productive. Make sense. Haha. And messy tables are empirically more productive to work at. Good for me. I have a MESSY table :S
Proposal proposal proposal. My life seems to be revolved around proposals. One thing at a time one thing at a time. Phys tut, chem study, treasury proposal, settle tickets.
Time, time seems to be missing here.
Dreams, we have to give up so much of them.
Prioritising, what if we make the wrong choice.
Choice, choosing the road less taken.
Lol, reminds me of Robert Frost's "The Road Less Taken" again. Somehow it stuck to me since sec 2 when we studied it in lit. And I can remember that that was the first poem we studied that year :P
Speaking of tickets. How am I supposed to allocate a meagre 9 tickets to all my family and friends? I have 3 more now and I already have potential buyers but I don't know how to sell to!! Cries.
So mean that we had 8 tickets each last year [if I remember correctly] and sales were also on in the canteen. Depriving us of supporters when this might be the last time I get to dance...
Everything seems to be coming to an end soon.
Prolong the moment.
Ahh... Back to reality. Back to work.
Sinking back into moodiness.
wishing wind to thy wings at 9:48 PM
c0mments