wind to thy wings~

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Had a four hour long exco meeting today. From 1-5pm.


One conclusion: We are the best exco ever!


Haha, forgive me for being so egoistic. But I really think so. And I think the whole exco thinks so too. Haha, we repeated that point a lot of times today i think... So thickskinned. haha, but. There, Pam, you can quote me now :D


Haha, and our batch of dancers are also the best best bestest ever :D I never feel so close to like such a big group of cca mates before... Partly because gym has always been a small cca. But feels cool... Today's j2 prac was some bonding session as well. Haha :D


Haha. And Pammie baked MUFFINS today :D Saturday dance pracs are always wonderful when there are muffins to look forward too!! :D But the stipulated 15 times before "muffin break" wasn't reached. More like we did 5 times? But today's dance prac was effective. It looks so much better than the first time we did today :) And we are more prepared for preview already :)


Yepsyeps. But I think I was rather fierce today. Not fierce actually but rather loud. Cos the interacters were right beside us with some camp stuff or something like that. So couldn't really hear when we speak so I had to SHOUT. Oh and I think i stressed quite some of the dancers cos after prac I was greeted with a lot of "zhixu, am i ok now?" "zhixu, are my actions fine?" haha. That's GOOD :D Should start feeling jing zhang for this dance kaes... So far kept feeling like I had to keep pushing people to work hard :S


No more PE for all SYF chinese dancers from next week onwards :D Was looking forward to the free break to sleep or rest or something. BUT. I must have been foolish to think that I would actually be able to rest. Erps. More like. I scheduling all the drilling sessions during my PE slots... So no more free time. And more dance time. Haha.


Omy. Im sure we are going to have class essay assignment on thursday. And we are allowed to prepare? So that means only zhixu will do badly because I will have no time to prepare at all!!! And the day after preview is always a dead day... Yucks. Like confirm die one... LOL.


FOOTLOOSE is up and coming!! But first... SYF. 17 more days. STRESS.


But as I said above. We can do this :D Yay...


In a much better mood now because treasury seems to have some hope. With some luck dance night won't run a budget deficit and with even more luck chinese dance will not have a deficit too. WITH A LOT OF LUCK ACTUALLY. I some how think dancers will have to pay for stuff themselves :S Yucks... Why I liddat :S


Haha. And next time we have exco meeting we should choose somewhere more secluded than canteen. Cos we talk rather loudly and there went our confidential [Haha, I quote pam saying "eh this is confidential..." very loudly XD] meeting :P And must emphasise that the canteen very stuffy so very icky :P But like so fun bonding session just talk talk talk :D:D


Can't wait for some stuff to happen now. But for at this moment. I must fill up the copyright form, do treasury proposal and research on globalisation of communications before i sleep. Jiayou me :)



wishing wind to thy wings at 9:47 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment